Friday, July 26, 2013

Pick in Pinks


 Hello sfcians readers! Thanks for still supporting on us, even we’re not very active in styling because many of us are very busy in school and works, but we try so hard to have an update. By the way have you ever notice guys that the last post we have feature our youngest group mates wearing Korean style. I know many of us really love Korean fashion that we Filipino got influenced by trendy fashion. We love to experiment our own style by mixing our own wardrobe. Dress up is very interesting we‘re inspired for many great stylish for there amazing outfits. And our goal is not complete without photographers, am I right? Well, sometimes if they’re all busy we love to make selfie. Mehehe. But the most perfectly for fashion blogger is to have a photo shoot session. But it’s not a big deal for us, because in our group we have a photographer, that’s me. Hehehe. Any ways please have patience for waiting, to continue my story. Here’s our update today! Meet my pretty lady wearing pink. Obviously many of us loves pink and also for those men, right?




Blezaih is one of my friends since we’re high school, my mail friend, batch mate and lastly my group mate here in SFC. We became friends because we have same interested in fashion, we both love taking photos, dress up and styling. Since I met her, I would say that she’s never change. I don’t have any bad comments for her, simply because she’s very nice friend and kind. She loves her family so much and she has strong belief in God’s word. And of course my twenty four year old friend is still pretty. She maintains here beauty, I mean not for only physical looks but the beauty of her heart. Since I created this group of SFC I don’t hesitate to join her and become my group mate because I know we have a passion for fashion. Not for personal interest or anything else, but we would like to show ourselves to the world that we have a talents that we wanted to discover. I’m not talking only for beauty but we love to help other people just to encourage them to have confident and self esteem.  Also we have many plans, the reason why we conduct a community service, sharing our old stuff & clothes and giving it all to an orphanage. We love to help other people. That’s why we create sfc organization.



Rainy afternoon, day 23, this month of July and year 2013, when we started to have a shoot. Because of bad weather we can’t go for the place we really wanted to have a photo shoot.  So that in our place we spend our time having a lil bit pictorial. Our make up artist help us to complete this session. Thank you ate Lean for making my friend look prettier. Perfectly match to here color choice. I really like here outfit she looks more elegant in her style. She doesn’t have a blog as of now, but I encourage her to start blogging and share her own experiment in styling. Soon we we’re having a group pictorial with our group mates I hope we’re not all busy that day. Happy pick in pink today! I hope everybody love it! Love lots!


What she wears?
Shoes by Miveaka
Skirt by H&M
Top by Dacini
Neon Bangles by Process Chain
Neon Pink Earrings by Sab Shop


Make up Artist: Lean Bas
Styling & Photographer: Sabie @Fashion Gesture
Model: Blessie Algonajota (Blezaih)

Style Tip: Don’t bother yourself for your body size. Because the real beauty defines how you express yourself  in fashion. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment