Thursday, October 20, 2011

"Who the Hell am I?"




Before I wrote a single word in this Autobiography, I spent so much time thinking on how I will introduce myself, and after spending so much of time for this introductory part, here you are reading my freaky autobiography! By the way, I’m Hazel Remoquillo Nojara, was born in a place called Naga City Hospital, Labor Day of 1998.Today I still live in the beautiful barangay of Cararayan Naga City. I am currently a High School Student of Ateneo de Naga University High School at Pacol. I live with my brother Glenn Nojara, 15 and my father Alejandro Onofre Nojara, 48 he’s a teacher. My mother is an OFW so she’s not with us. My family is the most important part of my life as well as my success.

Well being an Atenean for me is not a kind of joke, although some people say that,” An mga Atenista,mga hambogon!”.After hearing those kinds of things like that, I realized that being “hambogon” is not such a big deal for us Ateneans because there is something that we can prove in such a positive way. If you can allow me to share to you that we do such activities like outreach activities to orphanages and elementary public schools, book drives, etc. That is how we show that we are the “Men and Women for others.”

My life did not just go by just as being Atenean of course as a family member and an ordinary person also.

Before I forget this thing; During my elementary life, I was going to Pili Central School I am a school organization Vice President, an Honorable mention, the Miss Intrams ’09 most of all the craziest as always! But problems struck me when I was already graduating, because some teachers have the Favoritism thingy that gave my heart and mind anger during my graduation.

Through my family’s support and love, I am confident to show my talents and skills like playing some instruments,writing,singing,dancing,speaking and most of all meeting friends.I guess meeting friends is not a talent!Hahaha because just as I said before I have a little bit of craziness especially on things like this.

By the year 2012, I wish my brother will successfully finish and graduate on his high school years. I also wish for my parent’s good communication. For me, I also wish for my success as a student and as a member of SFC.SFC leads me to have good friends, manners and trains me about responsibilities’ wish all our goals in life will have a great success.



As I stated in the beginning that my family is the most important in my life. I don’t just mean the family in my Biological Life but the family I have in SFC.I am glad that I was a member and the youngest one of this club. I wish I will all be friends with you and with the future members of SFC.:)

-Hazel Remoquillo Nojara[STAR:”>]

2 comments: