Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Comfort before Style

HRN is the youngest fash in SFC organization. HRN means Hazel Remoquillo Nojara, 
a secondary student of Ateneo de Naga University.  
A multi talented teen, she loves music and arts. 
Also she’s a fashion and photography enthusiast. 
To know more about here read this blog :)




What’s your style philosophy? I just wear simple and what's available to wear don't really spend so much time in choosing my clothes because I go to some places that observes dress codes.

Where do you get inspiration for your daily outfit? Sometimes before I experiment search for it in the internet to make sure if it's the right combination

Who is your style Icon? Honestly none in particular, but I sometimes get ideas from local celebrities

Where do you shop?
Most of my clothes are gifts from ukay-ukay (trifted store) so nothing in particular.
                                                                 
What are other brands or designers that you like?
For clothes: nothing in particular, shoes: primadonna, bag: nothing in particular

Do you follow trends? Maybe yes hehehe

As an SFC member do you have any advice to people who would like to express themselves through fashion? Always remember, "Comfort before style”. Don’t wear very loose tops; it will make you look fatter.

Tell me about you outfit (Brand name, your clothes etc):
I don't really know but I think the skirt is from f&h


What can you say about your outfit!? I think it made me look fat because I have fat legs and I was so brave to wear short skirts 

No comments:

Post a Comment